Spatial data for offline configuration must be in EPSG:3857 Coordinate System. No other spatial reference systems are supported for offline configuration.
In order to prepare data with GeoMedia:
A: Prepare empty GeoPackage DB
- Open GeoMedia. Select Blank GeoWorkspace to create new workspace.
- Select Coordinate System to define map projection. Load (or create) EPSG3857.csf file. Close GeoWorkspace Coordinate System dialog.
- Go to Manage Data tab. Choose Warehouse >New Warehouse to create geopackage warehouse.
- Choose GeoPackageTemplate.gpkg file. Click New to provide GeoPackage file name and Save it. Empty Geopackage DB with EPSG:3857 CRS for data is ready.
B: Transfer geospatial data from source database to GeoPackage
- Open Geomedia and establish connection to source database (e.g. Oracle).
- Ensure that the connection to target GeoPackage is open.
- (Optional Step) Display data from Oracle DB. On the Home tab click Legends > Add Legend Entries. Next (in Add Legend Entries dialog) select feature classes to be displayed and click OK. Data from Oracle DB are displayed in Map Window.
- Output Source Feature Classes from Oracle to GeoPackage database. Click Output to Feature Classes on the Manage Data tab. Select source feature classes. Set Target Connection and click OK.